Thanks, I guess…

By pyroman1127 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I gave a girl answers to a test. She said she would give me something pleasurable in return. She gave me a Twinkie, saying, "I know how much fat people love Twinkies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 427
You deserved it 40 138

Top comments

dtbomb 3

That's when you say, Bitch fat people also love BJs

Comments

Egnar 19

When I was in High School one b*tch of a girl at my bus stop asked me if I had a dollar. Knowing I had a dollar, but also knowing I wanted nothing to do with this girl [and even if I had, knowing that she would just use me for whatever I was worth]. I told her that yes I did indeed have a dollar. She put out her hand, thanking me 'so much' so she could get some useless crap from the deli that was our bus stop. It was at this point I smiled and said "I said I had a dollar, but, I didn't say I was going to give it to you." At this point she got so angry she hit me across the face with a full 20oz bottle of soda as I sat there smiling. . .This was the dead of winter so it hurt pretty bad, but I just kept smiling and told her in a sly voice that one day very soon I would get her back far worse than she had done to me. . .I had no intention of ever seeking revenge on somebody but found out later from some friends that she had badgered them, afraid, asking what I might do. Why am I telling you this? Because what is probably 10 years later this was a defining moment in my life to stand up to people, even if they're hot because in the end the chances are that if you give them what they want you're not going to get what you expect in return [not that I expected anything from my situation]. I could have lied and been polite and said "no", which may have been the polite thing to do but sometimes people need to learn to show a little bit more respect for people. You probably shouldn't have given her the test answers - and i KNOW - when she said something pleasurable that you weren't dense enough to assume "sexual favor" [giving you the benefit of the doubt], but even though you did something immoral you in no way deserved the outcome, **** your life for having to put up with unappreciative people who could have given you the damn twinkie and just said "I hope you like these as much as I do". Though, take solace in the fact that in the real world she probably won't do as well cheating at everything and may as well be serving you pancakes one day at IHOP. And I end with - Yes, my comment is long - No, I don't care. . .If you want to read it, read it, if you don't. . .than don't. Move onto the comment below mine which will undoubtedly be somebody trolling.

Tell her to bend over so you can put the twinkie in her stinky.

BAMF519 0

bam.... just stop commenting just stop. does that sound fyza

BAMF519 0

Srry oops I ment to say familiar? don't comment bad crap on me if ur not going to make funny comments

Aw that was rude... Was she one of those bitchy popular girls? Because you know how they are.

But you received a twinkle. I'm not understanding your dilemma.

eag05 0

- fat boys need love to Craig !!!

id give her my twinkie if u no wat i mean ;3 or anyone for tht matter.. i just want a twinkie..

0223 0

you shoulda slapped that bitch ! ha