Technique

By icandothecancan - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Duncan

Today, while in the yard, my 18-month-old son decided to take off running into the road, where a car was driving. I rushed after him, only for one of my dress straps to suddenly break without warning. It must have looked like I was trying to flag down the driver with my flailing tit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 000
You deserved it 6 240

Same thing different taste

Comments

stewmin 2

Makes sense. OP would have stopped, taken pictures, and then had enough time to save her son from getting hit. This will definitely be the illustrated FML as soon as OP can upload the footage she shot.

pwnman 33

Oh my god! Is the dress okay????

Worried about the dress? -_- Is the child okay?!

..,and that would be the joke you obviously didn't get.

*WOOSH* hey #18 did you hear that? That's the sound of sarcasm going right over your head.

the_Jessicaaa 11
icandothecancan 24

OP here, thank you FML staff for taking the time to correct my errors in grammar. However, I strongly believe the way I worded the FML made it much funnier. Anyways, enough complaining from me. I love this site. My child is fine, the dress has yet to be repaired, and my ego was slightly inflated by the look of admiration I received from the driver.

Can you please change your profile picture to one of yourself in it? So that we can get a clearer picture of how the fml played out.. If you know what I mean!

It's good to know everything is alright now, (minus the dress), hope it can be salvaged!

beaverteaser 16

Atleast the driver isn't going to report you for public indecency...

91hayek 31

So it was a male driver? Or a female who was just as impressed? At least that's better than revulsion which would cause panic which would result in an accident.

91hayek 31

Your off the shoulder probably made the driver have to get on the shoulder.

At least you got the drivers attention?

beaverteaser 16