Sounds like a catch

By Anonymous - 15/12/2020 16:58

Today, the momma's boy I was getting to know cried when I said we should just be friends. He said I was being added to the list of people who treat him like shit and verbally abuse him. He has bad hygiene, musty, wears dirty clothes and I taught him how to properly clean a toilet. But I’m the bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 110
You deserved it 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The fact that he calls it a list sounds like a crazy in the making. I wouldn't “just be friends.” I’d actively try to avoid any interaction whatsoever. He sounds entitled and potentially dangerous.

Well, looks like someone does not like 'no' for an answer. I don't think he was looking for a girlfriend, he was looking for a second mom who does everything at home. Bullet dodged.

Comments

The fact that he calls it a list sounds like a crazy in the making. I wouldn't “just be friends.” I’d actively try to avoid any interaction whatsoever. He sounds entitled and potentially dangerous.

Well, looks like someone does not like 'no' for an answer. I don't think he was looking for a girlfriend, he was looking for a second mom who does everything at home. Bullet dodged.

Yummi_913 18

This seems to be a common theme among momma's boys. They're so freaking terrible at understanding the concept of hygiene it's unbelievable.

I once dated a momma's boy in his 20s and I had to teach him that you're supposed to brush your teeth. I shudder thinking about it again.

OP, he certainly sounds like a loser as you described him. I have to wonder why you got involved with a “mommy’s boy” with poor hygiene in the first place. I wonder if you have some compulsion to take on a “project” or if you have self confidence issues. Maybe you need to reconsider your dating standards to avoid this sort of thing. Or maybe you need to fix yourself up a bit to attract a better class person. I have come to the conclusion that in breaking up with someone the smartest thing to do is to make a clean break and not give them the “let’s just be friends” line. Intelligent people know that means it over, but some people will take that as not a complete turn down and have false hopes of rekindling or starting a romantic relationship. You don’t want those people stalking you. People deserve to be told the truth - If it’s over, it’s over and as my wife says “goodbye, good luck”. There is no need to be cruel, but leaving false hope of a relationship that will never be is ultimately cruel.

peithecelt 28

toxic entitled incels, the least self-aware people on the planet.