Scoundrel

By oops123 - 15/04/2009 18:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally hooked up with a guy I've been hanging out with for 2 months. Afterwards, while we're getting dressed he says "You better be clean. If you're not tell me now so I don't pass it on to my girlfriend." Stunned, all I could say was, "Girlfriend?!" His reply, "Well, technically, my fiancée." FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 317
You deserved it 14 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him there is a rash that has been bothering you, but you need some cash to go get it checked out.

Well now it's time to get her number or Fackbook page :-)

Comments

2 months and you didn't know he had a fiance? Hmm. That's some bad communication on both ends, in my opinion.

I would find out what I could and you need to tell the Mrs-to-be... I would want to know if I were her... and You waited 2 months and don't make you easy that's for sure... so none of this is your fault... How can people be like that..... I feel for you...

Yea. I really hope she finds out. Men are dogs.

Amen. I've heard so much shit on this site about men and what they do that I'm sickened to be of the gender.

mrhahn530 0

What a disgrace to my gender. You got a name and address? i'll pay him a visit and...remind him...to stop making us look so bad ;-).

On the bright side, no strings attatched!

he's a moron because as others have said he should have been worried about diseases before having sex not after however, on the other hand, he's still a jerk no matter how you look at it--hope you find someone who's more worth your time!

AdudeOnSkis 1

hahahaha ALWAYS check before you hookup with someone :D

beccablez 0

um first of all, he probably would have lied if you asked him before you had sex, because then you (if you're not a ****) wouldn't get with him. so #39, it wouldn't have made a difference if she asked her not. he doesn't care if he tells her now because he got what he wanted. guys are scum, remember? secondly, #s6, 23, 41 and 63, they may have used protection. it doesn't help 100% of the time, and if he doesn't wanna get caught cheating, he's gonna be extra careful. and #55, seriously, we're freaking human. hanging out leads to sexual tension leads to temptation usually leads to sex. that's a male and female thing. wow that took forever. I'm definitely stoned.

rejected_incubus 0

You should of smiled and said "I just got a fresh order of crabs, not sure if their Alaskan king or not but they sure feel huge".

#60 thank you #62 and #71, programmed or not, there's a little something called self control. There's a million other things couples can do besides sex ya know. It shouldn't be a primary goal in any sort of relationship. And just because someone doesn't ride on sex on the sea of love, doesn't mean they're gonna sink. Chances are, they'll last a lot longer than the people who only think 'sex sex sex' when they hook up.