Running late

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I woke up very excited because I was going on my first date with this guy I really liked. I dressed very nicely and went to where we were supposed to meet. I waited for about 2 hours. I called him to ask him where he was. He got angry because he was still sleeping and I woke him up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 134
You deserved it 3 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you wait TWO hrs before calling?

Obviously he is not the right guy for you, forget about him and move on.

Comments

msshaye 0

that sucks! maybe it wasnt meant to be? gl on future first dates...

KingDingALing 9

Tell him to suck your dick, OP ;D

Why would you wait 2 hours? I would've called after 30 minutes. But still, the guy was a dick, so FYL.

Obviously he is not the right guy for you, forget about him and move on.

SunshineBoy21 0

#2 - Exactly, not the one - so, next! Additionally, this was a 'first' date - better you learned now what an asshole he is, than two kids later! ps. #2 we have same bday, Scorpio's rule :)

sourgirl101 28

Sounds like everyone's parents were getting "busy" around Valentine's Day! (: Hearts&Flowers.

Why would you wait TWO hrs before calling?

RODEOqueen 0

That's what I was thinking! She's obviously desperate for a date to wait that long, and you just look pathetic if you call and say you're still waiting two hours later.

Yep. Unless he or she calls to explain, half an hour and one call attempt is a pretty generous cutoff, IMO. Someone who'll keep you waiting that long without the common courtesy of a phone call wouldn't warrant initiating any further communication, either. Respect yourself and move the **** on.

roxyluv 0

go over to his house and spill ice cold water on him "oopsy daisy"

perdix 29

Why weren't you at his house making him a sammich? I don't think it's going to work out between you two.

roxyluv 0

6 are u saying that cause she's a girl she gotta cook for the guy?

Kanvis78 0

Of course not!! Unless he said he wanted that sammich toasted!

mmastermetallica 0
twinny_sc 13

Lol I'm a girl and even I found 35's comment to be a win! :D

That's an early sign that it's just not going to work out darling... unless you got the time and date wrong.

lol if she got that wrong She needed that to happen to her... is any1 tht dumb?

this guy sux! you should find another guy. good luck op! :)