Quickie

By HolyyMolyy - 11/07/2016 10:24

Today, I was ecstatic to have received a friend request from my crush of grade 4 after 11 years. He's grown up to be such a hottie. I quickly accepted his request, he messaged me and we ended up chatting for hours. Later, when I messaged him, he called me clingy and unfriended me from Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 686
You deserved it 2 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cranberries_fml 17

If you've had a crush on him since the fourth grade you might be...a tad clingy

Sounds like he's a loose canon anyway. You're better off!!

Comments

analhehskb 5

If he's that quick to unfriend you from a social media site, maybe you're better off.

KimmyImpala 9

sorry hun, but were you messaging him repeatedly before he'd get the chance to respond? Cause in that case.....

Axel5238 29

Definitely seems kinda odd. The implication that the crush was there that long and knowing the person very little definitely seems clingy. By the time you are college age the idea of a crush should be removed from your head. At that point it's creepy your so into someone you barely know. There is sorta of line in the sand of when certain things just aren't cool, cute or ok.

I know that boat ?? you're not the only one

Why are you all defending her? You don't know his side of the story, I know I've had to deal with a lot of clingy guys and it's not attractive at all and it's one of the most annoying things if they won't let you breathe once in a while.

Both should have agreed just for a informal date instead of chatting...

At least you know he's a ******** now instead of your wedding night....

I don't have a crush on him now. He's the one who searched for me on Facebook after so many years, friended me and then himself messaged me. I only messaged him the next day out of courtesy and also cuz I didn't want to give him the message that I'm not interested.

Axel5238 29

That's cool, but your FML definitely gives that impression. The fact that he contacted you and friend requested you is ok. The bigger thing is what went on when you chatted for hours that he could've thought you were clingy.

My childhood crush from summer camp (of course he was the tall, blonde, hot, popular guy) got in contact with me a few years ago. We texted and we were going to meet up, and he even said "Wow, I wish you weren't **** ugly and I gave you more attention when we were younger, you're a really cool gal". At 17, my self esteem was at an all time low, so I was pretty chuffed with this "complement", especially as it was from him - We never ended up meeting because we drifted apart before we finalised the date, place and time. Also, I feel slightly better about myself now, so if some ******* douche said some nasty crap to me like that again, I'd tell him to go fap over TubGirl instead.