Proud mama bird

By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 05:38 - United States

Today, my mom found a box full of stuff she had been looking for. She started going through it and found baby pictures of my sister and me, as well as pictures of the cats. She put my baby pictures back in the box and closed the lid. The cat pictures are now hanging in her living room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 980
You deserved it 3 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kwbuzz23wk 0

so your mom is a crazy cat lady? every neighborhood needs one.

sounds like something my mom would do. feel your pain.

Comments

timemaster666666 0

#12 how old are you? dumbass.

theoldGP 0

hahhaha. that's sad. i hate cat lovers =/ not an FML though. get over it.

Just ask your mom why. I know my mom has more pictures of pets around the house because she doesn't want anything to happen to the old ones she keeps in a protected box. I'd be more concerned about them being out. If she didn't, you might have assumed she wants you to be a child again and doesn't like how old you are. Just calm down. Oh, and ask!

#1: It's not a self-centring issue, but rather the fact that their pictures were turned down in favour of subhuman animals. Not that I don't like cats (I personally love them), but I personally would be offended if I were in the OP's situation.

DeeJayD 0

I'd be thankful myself. Baby pictures are usually terrible and embarrassing. Maybe she thought you felt the same way, and thought she was doing you a favour.

don't most people hate their baby pictures? i would be happpy if mine were locked away in an attic.

I love my cat, but damn. Those saying YDI were pretty ugly babies.

@17, yes it is. It's self-centered to assume that your mom only wants to have pictures of you up. Maybe the mom thought that the poster would have been embarrassed by the baby photos being out.