Panic on the streets of somewhere

By raiyne - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, while parallel parked, a car stopped next to me, backed up, and hit the woman behind him. When she pulled off to the side to check for damage, she slammed into me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 203
You deserved it 2 045

Top comments

"Today, my car got hit. FML" would have been a lot shorter.

So I take a few months off of this site in hopes that the quality of FMLs would improve. I log on and this is the first FML I see... I'm going back to looking at cats having sex with barbies...

Comments

@#17 - (sighs) How much will it cost me this time?

Considering that the last cat you "spent time" with won't come out of the attic, I'll have to say pass. PS - How/why did you teach that cat to piss on my grandmother's purse?

AFloppyWetWhale 6

I'm sorry, I was unaware that there has never been a car accident in any country besides America. Plus, America is made up of people from all over the globe, likely including where you're from.

Yankeebby69 0

How is thia confusing to ANY of you???? OP practically mapped the situation out for you! On another note, your life definitely sucks, OP. :/

It was edited. Trust me, the original FML made no sense whatsoever.

ninjasaurous 0

@ 25 and 26, I hate people who reply to 1 to get on top. Especially when I was second! Geez, and oh yes. It was edited dramatically.

datboycam18 0

Arent you glad you have Statefarm because now you can sing the magic jingle and get anything you want.!

I don't see what's so hard to understand...

Anybody else notice how it was a woman driver? It wouldn't be a stereotype if it wasn't true.