Out of my mind

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - London

Today, I underwent surgery and feeling rather groggy upon being awoken, I very loudly declared, "I've always had a thing for doctors. Kiss me?" then promptly giggled, tried to launch myself in a random doctor's arms and fell flat on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 769
You deserved it 5 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Omfgitsmia 15

Well to be fair, you were pretty doped up. I'm sure they've seen worst.

I told my nurse she was the "nicest goddamned nurse in all of history."

Comments

when I was doped up I thought the surgery I had was to remove my white feather wings and was really pissed off they had them removed

Llama_Face89 33

lt's cool. Just have Sinister build you some metal wings.

One time, waking up from surgery, not only tried to attack my nurse, but also asked if I could go to McDonalds. I don't even like McDonalds! They've probably seen worse!

When I got my wisdom teeth out, I kept giggling like a little school girl at everything my escort said, and when she helped me out of the car I proceeded to dance the two-step with her. I love everyone here's stories, they're great haha. Including yours OP.

I love these stories too! There's nothing better than hearing what people do or say after being drugged up in the hospital!

momac86 17

Hope you recover from surgery faster than from the embarrassment ;)

AkaPanda 12

You should have seen something coming. But they have prob seen a lot worse on there time and to them you were probably a bit funny. Don't beat yourself up nothing you could have done.

Brightbulb 39

i remember waking up from surgery still in the operating room (they had to pull me out of the anesthesia temporarily after my heart stopped the second time) and punching the surgeon in the nuts. I have no idea why I did it, but he wasn't amused when the nurse started giggling and told me about him coming out and throwing up in the hall in front of half the staff in the ward. my next surgery i woke up with my wrists still cuffed to the bed, apparently I am labled as 'combative under anesthesia'

That's hilarious. I love how they labeled you. That term "combative under anesthesia" makes me laugh. Especially when I think there's a whole group of you.

I told my brother to get out of the room and i have to kiss the nurse. The dope moments are always awesome

Hopefully the doctor wasn't some old guy, OP. That would have been awkward...

Lol.. That's dope and if I were with u at that time, this funny moment would have gone viral on YouTube and Facebook by now ?

kewpiesuicide 29

I recently woke from surgery and told my nurse that I didn't trust her freaky ass rug