One-upmanship championship

By Jan - 18/10/2013 06:13 - United States

Today, my mother topped someone's story of their child's problems by saying I'm on drugs. This resulted in people showing up to stage an intervention for me. She made the whole thing up and I've never used drugs, but no one believes me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 760
You deserved it 2 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It sucks OP but let them test you and let's see who will laugh last. Anyway, looks like your mother has got some serious attention seeking issues...

Comments

If it were me, I'd get a hair test done. You can order a test kit and the results will prove beyond doubt that you haven't used any drugs for at lest 90 days or more. More importantly, it will prove your mom a liar. People will not be incline to believe her the next time she makes up some life wrecking bullshit about you just to get attention.

Well if you look drug free you are drug free and get tested if they still don't believe you...

God that's just terrible and not right in any way, Your mom is a complete bitch, what kind of mother says her kid is on drugs for attention? That's inexcusable.

God that's just terrible and not right in any way, Your mom is a complete bitch, what kind of mother says her kid is on drugs for attention? That's inexcusable.

kuzcoandpacha 3

Sorry bout that. You'll be the talk of your neighborhood now?? :D Chin up bud!

Wow... You'd think she'd be happy that her child's problems aren't that bad. Sorry OP. Get her back by saying she was your drug dealer. Haha! Jk.

Helldemon 32

That actually sounds like a good idea, if they still believe you are on drugs and they stage another intervention you should "break down" and admit how your mom is your dealer and the person that got you hooked but you love her and didn't want to get her in trouble lol.

BDA_fml 5

Denial is more than a river in Egypt.

Similar to a friend that got married at 18 because she was in love. Her mom told everyone that my friend was pregnant and then the mom turned it all into a "poor me" moment to get all the attention at her daughter's wedding. Her mom is a habitual liar and believes what she says.

Your mom is what they call a attention *****.

thelinlinx3 10