Not what you think

By WhataStrangeTripThisIs - 03/06/2021 11:01

Today, I got an unexpected call from my ex who I'd had been missing. He repeatedly called me a whore for having multiple hotel rooms in the last couple of weeks. I had them because I got a promotion at work and have been working out of town frequently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 290
You deserved it 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well now you know why he is an ex... Seriously he sounds like a scumbag and you shouldn't really miss him... Also, how does he know you went to hotels multiple times? Did you post it on social media or does he actually have access to your bank account?

stop missing him immediately! classic red flag of an emotionally abusive and over controlling person. run, don't walk, and never look back. you dodged a major bullet. keep it that way. good luck.

Comments

Well now you know why he is an ex... Seriously he sounds like a scumbag and you shouldn't really miss him... Also, how does he know you went to hotels multiple times? Did you post it on social media or does he actually have access to your bank account?

He admitted to stalking my fb even though I think he has me blocked. I had posted that I was happy about my new promotion, but staying out of town by myself right after a breakup was kinda depressing.

stop missing him immediately! classic red flag of an emotionally abusive and over controlling person. run, don't walk, and never look back. you dodged a major bullet. keep it that way. good luck.

Okay it's time to put him in his place: Since he repeatedly called you to ridicule him, clap back at his jealous ass by rubbing your promotion in his face while taunting him for being a jealous destitute manchild. Tell him his checks are tiny and low quality which is equivalent to his endowment. Let him also know he can't literally can't live without you because he's looking to survive on your payroll. Also tell him to get over his obsession over you because he harassed you with rude phone calls. Clearly he still wants you and your big checks. Then block his PN and all his socials...or simply just block him at the start if you don't feel like getting dirty :)

Jon Tessler 14

why would you answer the phone? he is an Ex for a reason.

GoogieWithers 22
bleachedraven 14

toxic needs to stay in the past

randybryant799 20

How does he know you've had multiple hotel rooms? And he sounds like an ass.