Not cool, bro

By Anonymous - 17/08/2017 11:51

Today, I found out that my husband of 11 years shared nude pictures of me with random people online, to 'show me off' and to masturbate to the pictures he received in return. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 122
You deserved it 724

Froggie89 tells us more.

Froggie89 6

Hi everyone, OP here. I'm really struggling to put everything into perspective, so many thanks for all of your input! I'd like to clarify that he took the pictures at his own initiative at occasions where I was (getting) undressed. I didn't really give permission, just playfully raised a fist and let him. After all, we've been together for 11 years since highschool, I would've trusted him with my life. Learned that the hard way. He did blur my face, but that makes little difference because he would tell the people it was his wife and his full name was visible on his profile (he wasn't aware of that fact until I pointed it out). Divorce is our only option at this point, I don't trust him anymore, especially since there also have been other lies. I decided not to press charges as I would like to divorce on friendly terms.

Top comments

neuronerd 28

That's definitely a crime in several states. I'm sorry you're going through that.

Comments

This is why nude photos of yourself should never exist unless you're comfortable with everyone seeing them. you can never be truly sure they're safe, even with a spouse, and you definitely can't trust technology. There's definitely some guy in a bunker with a huge catalogue of everyones nudes somewhere. I'm sorry this happened. There's no putting the cat back in the bag though. So hopefully you looked hot and the photos weren't too undignified for you live with.

Hey FML how can you consider that guy a "bro"? Sad story. Sorry for you OP.

paperpilot22 2

Crime? Divorce? Pfft. Way to over react. If you're this whacko about him doing something like that, I'd say he'll wave goodbye as you leave (and then go back to your pics)

8313girl 28

Yeah all women are wacky for not wanting their bodies shared with strangers. Please don't take any nude pics of women and then share them with every Tom, Dick and scum perv out there. You'll get locked up ignorantly wondering, "But what did I do?" WTF is wrong with some guys?!