No help wanted

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Portland

Today, I saw a customer wandering around, looking confused. I went over and kindly asked if I could help him find anything. He said no, but that he'd help me find the teeth he'd knock out of my mouth if I didn't get lost. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 801
You deserved it 3 381

Top comments

cellycrunk 16

Ouch. Maybe he was trying to steal something?

i dont undetstand people like this. god what an ass

Comments

I really don't understand why some people think that its acceptable to speak to others like that. Even if they're having a bad day, theres no reason to threaten or be rude to someone else who is just doing their job.

Benji5155 2

Maybe he was blind and he took offense to it? I dunno.

I'm not usually a violent person OP, I would have still said something along the lines "I'll help your face meet my fist"...and then done it.

That's when you say okay sir. Well when your cranky, threatening ass finally finds what your looking for, it would be my pleasure to show you to the door. Then you just smile and skip away.

Is no one noticing that OP is a woman? That's even more unacceptable, it's outrageous to treat anybody like that for simply doing their job politely, but women will be more intimidated by violent men than men would be (I say this as a woman and feminist)!

Maybe he had alzheimers, they can get pretty aggressive y'know.

Make them leave the store, you have a right to refuse service.