Nice

By wtf? - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Las Vegas

Today, my mother compared having me as a daughter to having a deadly kind of cancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 860
You deserved it 5 771

Top comments

Comments

Vanshikap 24

Not sure what to think. Sounds like u made her mad. OP can we have some context plz?

Aero_x 21

I'm sorry OP :( Sometimes when my parents get very stressed or angry, they say and do things they don't mean. I got into it with my mother today as well and she made me cry. A couple of hours after we calmed down we talked about our feelings and apologized to each other. Hopefully you two make up. My father would tell me when I was younger that he wished I was never born. Later on he said he never meant it and assumed that I knew that. I didn't and I felt terrible for a very long time. But Being a parent and a child sure can be tough! Especially with opposite personalities or just shitty people. Communication can really be the key sometimes.

It could've been a good thing like saying you're both unique...not being serious

katebond 16

You're cancer because you're so integral to her life that it's nearly impossible to get rid of you. Or you just suck the fun out of everything.

angrymexicanwee 8

Tell her having her as a mother gave you cancer;)

xLuvx2xLaffx 4

To be compared to colorectal cancer, you must be a real. Wait for it... pain in the ass!