Loser

By pwndbykidz - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I found out the hot girl I'd been flirting with on Facebook is actually three ten-year-olds who created a fake profile to see how many desperate losers would try to hook up with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 078
You deserved it 68 996

Top comments

xcgvx 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL . YDI for not realizing they talked like 10 year olds , and for flirting only cuz she was hot . xD

Comments

them 4th grade prickteases are the worst.

People who add random people on facebook to try and pick up are so creepy

I totally did that when I was younger with my friends. You wouldn't believe what kind of people would fall for it. Even if you weren't trying. YDI because you're so desperate. Remember: In the online world, everyone has the ability to lie.

bexox 0

This sounds like something I would have done when I was 10. If only facebook was around then.

Thats the internet. You have to love it

Ask for more pictures of the fake girl! Quick!

You creepy dude.....FYL for not realizing you were talking to 10 year olds because I can't imagine what they talked about with you that kept you interested...except sex...

i didnt think 10yr olds knew what facebook was, much less how to work it

i didn't think anybody more than 10yrs old knew what facebook was, much less how to work it

tekcor 2

I'd tell you that you should have realized when she typed like a 10-year-old, but that seems to be par for the course on Facebook.