Loser

By pwndbykidz - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I found out the hot girl I'd been flirting with on Facebook is actually three ten-year-olds who created a fake profile to see how many desperate losers would try to hook up with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 078
You deserved it 68 996

Top comments

xcgvx 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL . YDI for not realizing they talked like 10 year olds , and for flirting only cuz she was hot . xD

Comments

Hahahaha. Those girls are awsome LOL.

Foursome + jail! There, you'll be the 10-year-old girl!

hotdayum15 0

Hahahaha this just made my day.. (I'm not that much of a loser it's only 5am here)

aquadog101 0

hahahahahaha after these girls are you gonna go younger? jk but seriously how did you not realise they were ten?

theSloppyJoe 0

LOL Facebook is EVIL. BTW a simple knowledge of the rules of the internet would have helped you avoid this. ex: "Rule 16. There are NO girls on the internet. "

Umm, I think the people in question were ten year old GIRLS, asshole. And yes, there are girls on the internet. Unless I didn't know that I'm some creepy dude just PRETENDING to be a girl... thanks for setting me straight... T_T I don't know what rules you're following, but they're medieval, and you're an idiot.

good point, that's what they say on those Dateline NBC shows, which are the reason my mom wouldn't let me get Facebook for years.

#52, by NO "girls" Rule 16 means single hot girls who will date guys they meet online, which still holds true and yes facebook is evil by the way, OP, please post how you found out they were 3 10-year-olds? This would make a very good post.

deaditegirl 0

YDI for trying to hook up with someone via Facebook. Desperate much?

Yeah! Especially since we all know that all the hot, smart girls are here at FMyLife.com. ;)