Loser

By pwndbykidz - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I found out the hot girl I'd been flirting with on Facebook is actually three ten-year-olds who created a fake profile to see how many desperate losers would try to hook up with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 078
You deserved it 68 996

Top comments

xcgvx 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL . YDI for not realizing they talked like 10 year olds , and for flirting only cuz she was hot . xD

Comments

Ya that sucks but It's not like you have much to pick from. I spent 1.5 years in Alberta and it's dry out there... almost no good looking girls in the whole bloody province, move to Ontario if you want good looking girls.

frannytrois64 0

Hehehe you are a wise man. And, if you want to be more specific, look in any big name stores in Ontario, you'll find at least 10.

Escapist28 0

I realize that the OP got owned, but doesn't anyone else find it a little sad that these three 10-year-old girls apparently don't have anything better to do with their time? I feel like the only one who thinks it's just pathetic for both sides of this situation.

Sugar_lipsXo 0

dont friend request and flirt with people you dont know :)

seven_to_twelve 3

You can't tell the difference between a girl your own age and ten year old boys? The maturity level of the women you date must be very high.

aquarius6 0

u can't tell the words of a ten year old!?

YDI for flirting with people you don't know on facebook.

Ah that was me you ass hole pervert who likes sex. YDI ps I'm 11

frannytrois64 0

Never underestimate the power of children. Well, they were trying to catch desperate losers, they caught you. YDI for wanting to find someone on the internet who will love you.

Wow. Now you know about internet safety. Congratulations, three ten year old's taught you that. At least you'll have common sense and only add and accept to people you know. By the way people, you do realize that it's easy for kids to have good grammar and spelling these days. It's called spell check. Learn it, live it, love it.

He said hot, not smart. 99% of 10 year old's and teenagers "tlk lyk dis" any time they get near a keyboard. The funny thing is, spell check also isn't a good thing to bring up because most idiots don't know how to use it or don't give a shit.

if i had a stutter, i'd call u a c-c-c-creeper