Loser

By pwndbykidz - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I found out the hot girl I'd been flirting with on Facebook is actually three ten-year-olds who created a fake profile to see how many desperate losers would try to hook up with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 078
You deserved it 68 996

Top comments

xcgvx 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL . YDI for not realizing they talked like 10 year olds , and for flirting only cuz she was hot . xD

Comments

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA WOW those girls really outsmarted u huh?

Ha ha that was me yah douchebag ps I'm 11 you like told me all your secrects how you like rough sex ewww

Three 10 year olds??? I don't see what the problem is...

I'm 11 not ten my cousin was wrong telling you cause he didn't care duck you.

That shows you not to flirt online and btw im 11 2! Nice 1!

ydi im f n 12 and i get hit on all the time on facebook.... plus seriously? your a dumbass..... cootoes to the 10 yr olds.... i would of done the same thing

Yeah, man. That sucks. Don't think you deserved THAT, though you probably coulda been smarter. C'mon people, be a little more generous to this guy.

liveBabylon 0

ahhaa I did that $(I put pictures of a gorgeous model) when I was like 12.. I actually took the trolley alone to meet a old fat man and tell him what I did it person he looked super bummed, so I bought him a drink and watched him kinda tear as he sipped it.

That was pretty dumb of you. You could've gotten raped, killed, gotten the shit beaten oout of you, all kinds of things.