Loser

By pwndbykidz - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I found out the hot girl I'd been flirting with on Facebook is actually three ten-year-olds who created a fake profile to see how many desperate losers would try to hook up with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 078
You deserved it 68 996

Top comments

xcgvx 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL . YDI for not realizing they talked like 10 year olds , and for flirting only cuz she was hot . xD

Comments

Natural love doesn't come from Artificial man made components. Those girls kicked your @ss big time.

c3ns0r3dn4m3 0

thats what you get for being a loser piece of shit hahaha get a life and dont rely on a computer to get laid such a sad world we live in...

_bbailey 0

YDI, internet dating is weak. Get out, find some girl that you'll actually meet.

best screen name for this. So sad that you were tricked by babies. How do you not know that you're talking to kids just by the way that they speak.

YDI for not looking for girls in person

skullbuster 0

So... 1) Facebook - flirting - arrrggghhh. Facebook is lame! 2) Get off the damned computer, get out in the real world and find someone. Don't let the sad tales of woe you see from the losers posting FMLs here get you down - not every girl calls guys douchebags and kicks them in the nuts when they are asked out!

dude ouch. I've tried the same but haven't had the msfortune of having a bunch of 10 year old ***** do that to me.