LMAO FML

By notfunny - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I finally confessed my feelings to my long time crush. He was the only one I've been able to muster up the courage to open up to. He replied, "lmao" and hasn't texted back since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 462
You deserved it 6 792

Top comments

don't ever confess your love over texting!!! that's like breaking up over texting. what next, a note? "do you like me? check yes or no"

peff_fml 6

sounds like what would happen to me

Comments

Couldn't have been that important to you if you didn't do it in person.

Youre supposed to tell him in real life or else you get no sex

abbyfish98 0

at least u didnt jav some retars tell him! i would mever have the courage to do that, so u got guts man

I hope you have a valid excuse for this pathetic attempt at speaking English.

Let me run this through my Idiot-English translation engine: "At least you didn't have some retard tell him! I would never have the courage to do that, so you got guts, man! I failed primary school!" You're welcome.

SirEBC 7

That's one of the few times I've actually seen that thing work.

ifailplzinsultme 0

Doc makes my life better wanna make babies?

This is why I never tell guys that I like em... it always turns out wrong >.>

MyNameIsBruce 0

To be totally honest, it makes things awkward for us. Most of us guys really can't think of anything to say to that.

MyNameIsBruce 0

Now that is different. There is a fine line between wanting a relationship and wanting straight sex.

MyNameIsBruce 0

(sorry about that) line between wanting a relationship and wanting straight sex.

MyNameIsBruce 0

Your advice never seems to fail me. Thank you master.

T_Rex980 0

yeah, but almost all guys are the same way.. everyone would like the other to start the relationship.

You TEXTED your feelings? What's the world coming to? But good luck with the next crush... and there will be one, and one day there will be one who returns your feelings.

Now you know why it's called a "crush". Better luck next time OP.

fatalkiss 0

Maybe he meant "love me, amazing ogre!!"