Jack…

By Alliente - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was talking to my boyfriend. He won't go on a cruise with me in the gulf of Mexico, because he thinks we will crash into an iceberg like in Titanic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 689
You deserved it 3 943

Top comments

gotta prepare for those Mexican icebergs

For the love of God. Sit down tonight with him & Google where the gulf of Mexico is! Then maybe he will have a face palm moment and agree to go with you.

Comments

God I hate those tropical icebergs, they always get in my way!

JackeeDawn 9

I doubt it technology is better now. Maybe they'll see the iceberge.

20- you realize that there are no icebergs to see in the gulf of Mexico, right?

"Well that's a fail." I'm starting to tell the age of commentators by their vocabulary. Use of "fail," "win," "epic," or "awkward" pretty much lets us know when the 13 year old gamers have put down their joysticks for a spell to see what life outside the console box is like

Why the hate? It is a fail. What more can be said?

Dang she changed her picture so now she doesn't have duckface...

You wont hit an ice burg you'll just find oil

Llamacod 11

sharpie, I looked at your profile and I have to admit that it wasn't my penis that took me there it was that photo of an amazing ass that did

Llamacod 11
silbot 11

47- Not necessarily... There's plenty of "older" commentors on here who type like that.

snarkytruth 37

Probably just doesn't want to pay for it.

whatsup215 0
BunchieRules 31

16 - I believe that is short for "Laugh out louded" without the E.

JayRule28 0
Llamacod 11

no, I like "laugh out louded", it makes the world seem... so like some one failed 2nd grade

BunchieRules 31

60 - It could be laugh or laughed if the D wasn't included at all. But "lold" actually makes the D look like the first letter of another word.

gotta prepare for those Mexican icebergs

THEKAISER 4

They're pretty deadly this time of July

bertman21 5

Some people aren't to bright.

Hiimhaileypotter 52
SuperDerp 8

71- Yeah! Lovely global harming. Just explain global WARMING to him dosent make sense. Global warming makes the earth warmer, so climates shift, i.e paris and france becoming a desert.... But yeah still, and iceberg.... Thats why they have all that cool stuff on the boat to detect ice and ect. In the water.

APK2797 5

The ones that arent existant lol

Mexican icebergs: uncrushed ice cubes in your margarita.

bertman21 5

68 there is a big difference between spelling a word wrong, and thinking that there are icebergs in the gulf of Mexico. Yes I know this is extreme but go **** yourself

Michele2luv 8

109- I will forever call it that now. Thank you

bettyboop428 24

73-You have no room to comment on anyone else's mistakes.

SomeRussianGirl 3
whatsup215 0

Near ... Far ... Wherever you are ... Anyone care to join? No? Ok haha

......and whatever all the other words are..

We'll....stay... Forever this waaaayyy..

beauty_life_love 7

WhereEVER you aaaare! I believe that my heart will, go oooonnn. OOONNNCCEE more! You OOOOPEN the door!...

Well, you've got a boyfriend who's actually seen titanic. I think that cancels out the fact hes a bit dim witted.

Thumbed myself down for awkward double post. :(

Blackmail111 9

You should've thumbed it down again for being such a stupid one too.

You don't have to see the movie to know what happened to the boat..

Well, you've got a boyfriend who's actually seen titanic. I think that cancels out the fact hes a bit dim witted.

First of all, I'd like to say that watching the movie all the way through would actually probably detract from your intelligence rather than add to it because it's pretty terrible. Secondly, OP's boyfriend might not have seen the movie because, oh, the Titanic was a real ship that sank. Idiot.

A7X_LoVeee 10

"Because he thinks we will crash into an iceberg like IN Titanic." So pretty much means he watched the movie. Why so angry?

Yeah, really. Something up your ass, grass sniffer? Atleast I read the FML correctly...and I as well don't care for the movie, I just hear a lot of girls complaining how their boyfriends don't watch movies like that.

iHeartRKO 5

Yea and 84-- the movie was the $hit.. So your opinion is invalid. Sorry try again

For the love of God. Sit down tonight with him & Google where the gulf of Mexico is! Then maybe he will have a face palm moment and agree to go with you.

BunchieRules 31

At this point, I'm afraid not even Google can convince her boyfriend. He is simply geographically challenged. It's a disease, really.

Ignoritis. I've read about it, truly devastating. I give you my condolences OP

Maybe if she shows him where the north and south poles are... or not. Not getting my hopes up with him.

I guess the fact that Mexico doesn't have icebergs due to its close proximity to the equator never occurred to him.

Oh, yes, and then she can show him the equator...