Jack-in-the-box

By Anonymous - 10/03/2023 22:00

Today, I realized that I'm a better human being when drunk or high, because at least then I don't seem like a wind-up toy about to snap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 610
You deserved it 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You might want to talk to a counselor or psychologist - That could be depression.

Or anxiety or anger issues, depending on what/why OP meant by “snap”. 100% agreed on therapy though.

Comments

Since the dawn of agriculture, people have used substances to alter their reality. I think you now understand why.

You might want to talk to a counselor or psychologist - That could be depression.

Or anxiety or anger issues, depending on what/why OP meant by “snap”. 100% agreed on therapy though.

ODBeefalo 10

there is a reason weed has been getting studied for its uses to help with a number of issues. talk to a therapist is affordable, and experiment with some different strains to find a few that help you feel more happy. We live in a world filled with human made problems most of us didn't make nor can we really fix... no shame in smoking some dope to float through it. I would however watch the drinking for so many reasons, but liver issues and dependency are assholes I have seen both and both suck for everyone. GL to you OP.