Housekeeper

By Anonymous - 11/05/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I took my parents and 3 sisters to the airport so they could take a trip to Hawaii. I wasn't invited because they don't like my husband. They asked me to watch the dog and water the plants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 007
You deserved it 7 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Without knowing all parties, hard to say who is the right. Your family may be intolerant, or husband may be genuinely difficult.

Comments

curious_missy 1

just take a second honey moon to a really great place lol! and then show off your pictures and say "oh but it would be too expensive for all you to go together if you ever wanted to."

RLJJ 0

What's the definition of "dumb", or clearly "idiot" ?

Sessee 4

I wouldn't have driven them. And I would let their plants and dog die.

CPTobvious_fml 0

that's what you get for marrying a dick

Hoax_fml 0

Disown them. Why are you taking care of their house and pets, and driving them to the airport, when they act like that. Its either your husband or them - so get a divorce, or disown them.

So.... why can't they just take you and leave your husband? I'm sure if they hate him this much that he's aware of it. He's a big boy now (assumably) and can take care of himself for awhile. Jeeze, families these days are harsh.

Guess you shouldn't have married such a jackass. Oops.

That'll teach you to get married and ruin two perfectly good lives.

Yeah, my family hated my ex-husband too... turns out they were right about him...