he ded

By Anonymous - 27/03/2018 01:30

Today, while on an airboat exploring the Everglades, my cousin decided it would be funny to push me off the boat. Into water full of alligators. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 150
You deserved it 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boyufd 24

Did he say: "see you later, alligator!" when he pushed you off?

Zekfen 17

They are more scared of you than you are of them! Or was that snakes?

Comments

The trip seems fun, so if that was the only part that was bad then you should scare your cousin as payback. Not giving any ideas or anything, but if you tie his legs up in his sleep, then tie him up to bed, he'll wake up in a wet bed with your recording of it on YouTube.

Strange that everybody seems to think this is funny. It would have not been so funny when if you were seriously injured or killed. I think this will count as attempted murder in a court of law.

If only they had *lasers* mounted on their heads.

This sounds like attempted murder, especially if your cousin knew the water was full of gators. What the hell is wrong with your cousin?

I have so many questions like is you still alive? How did you get? Are you high right now? do you ever get nervous? Are you single? I heard you ******* girl is it true? You gettinggetting money ? You think the ****** you with is with you?