Happy…?

By JustCantWin - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I called my parents to wish them a happy 28th anniversary. Now my mom's mad at my dad for forgetting, and my dad's mad at me for reminding her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 151
You deserved it 3 895

Top comments

Fortuitous 0

At least you care about your parents; this will serve you well until you have to decide which one has the hotter new girlfriend/boyfriend.

Tora_Chan 0

WTF? that really sucks, OP. I'm sooty. :(

Comments

Tora_Chan 0

WTF? that really sucks, OP. I'm sooty. :(

OhMyHolyBalls 0
Tora_Chan 0

@28 I meant sorry haha. I tried to cancel the message to fix it but I was to late haha.

KingDingALing 9

You're a cockblocker, OP...now your dad isn't going to get any from your mom for the next week or so. Do you know what it's like to not go a week without sex? You should be ashamed of yourself...

TookiMyCooki 0
stephanie0613 0

Yeah a week I wish that's all I had to go through without sex, just a week! Try 3 months. My boyfriend is in bootcamp so I'm lucked out for 3 months it sucks!

LeoFML 1

59 - And that's when you consider calling a sex hotline.

you're an idiot for being with ur bf get out now while you can or live in misery and lonliness while he's ******* other girls sideways in the arse

KingDingALing 9

59- Hmmmm...*cough* vibrator *cough*

anti_average 5

#65 I'm fairly certain marines don't "**** girls sideways" in boot camp.

stephanie0613 0

I wouldn't want use a vibrator idk I think it's weird. I think I'll just have to wait.

Fortuitous 0

At least you care about your parents; this will serve you well until you have to decide which one has the hotter new girlfriend/boyfriend.

kofinater 3

Haha, that's quite funny. I'm sure your mum'll get over it, especially if your dad's able to think quickly and come up with a plan. Also, she'll either be used to it by now, or she'll forgive him for forgetting once.

What if this isn't the first time this has happened?

As I already stated, she'd be used to it after 28 years. However, if it were so important to her, she'd have made sure he'd remember after the first year.

get him to set the date on his phone so it will remind him cheating? maybe but hey, then no one gets hurt also, doesn't that mean the mom forgot as well?

TooAsianMane 0

dam there's no way out of that one. lol. reminds me of a dude sittin by a beautiful chick and he's gettin like major constipated and has to fart but he has a choice either let it out slowly and risk it all coming out and make her notice. or silent but deadly and blame it on her. OR hold it in and pray your stomach don't explode. lol

Next time just keep your big mouth shut instead of being a loving child.

Fortuitous 0

And just be like the other 95% of children, unloving and totally indifferent to their parents' feelings.

Fortuitous 0

Ah, well, I'm not up to anything, but I guess I shouldn't make up statistics! I mean, 73% of them are fabricated.

5 out of 4 people have trouble with statistics.

I submitted this 3 days ago. My dad STILL hasn't spoken to me! =(

If you really did submit this FML then why does your profile say "Number of FMLs : 0 confirmed out of 3 posted"

AND, why is your username different from OP's?

To answer both of you: Because I submitted it before I created a profile.

C6Racer 0

your dad is being immature. tell him to get over it. congrats on the 28 years though!

Good intentions only lead to punishment, darling.