Fair-weather friend

By clothesthief - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - Australia - Ivanhoe

Today, I finally had nice enough weather to dry my clothes on the washing line. Two hours later, all my clothes were stolen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 350
You deserved it 4 018

Comments

Somewhere in Australia there's a very well-dressed crocodile. Or snake. Or spider.

uglyheadedbitch 20

Damn, if the thief had to steal wet, used clothes, he must've really been desperate. Fyl OP

gabechriswill 19

Hate to say it, but this world is really going downhill. I remember being young (under 10) at my grandma's house and she always hung the wet clothes on the line. Never got stolen, and we didn't live in the best neighborhood. But also back then people really got to know their neighbors and care for each other.

Man, that thief really left you out to dry

Damn, well I hope none of the clothes fit them. I'm sorry op on the bright side you can look forward to new clothes :).

There's really no bright side to this.. OP has to spend more money on clothes.

I have no idea about this, so a genuine question:- Wouldn't a situation like this be covered by home insurance?

That honestly sucks, I hope you catch that dirty theif!

I don't know what's worse, the stolen clothes or the amount of bad wind puns in the comments.

Swandive235 27

It's better than everything wanting to kill you. Ahhhh, Australia.

"Damn it, Jimmy! When we said we wanted to get the blues we meant our rival gang, not the blue jeans!"