Explain yourself

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - France

Today, I received a text message from my wife, who had gone out for the evening with some girlfriends, saying, "I have to take a friend home, she's drunk! I'll be staying at his place. Call you in the morning." Umm… His? FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 198
You deserved it 4 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

"His" penis is in "her" ******. Think about it:P Seriously though, do some snooping before you jump to conclusions.

Wow. That's ****** up. You shoulda said something like your out with an old ex-girlfriend of yours or somethin like that..

GreeneyedWonder 0

Don't freak out OP, it could be a typo, but you either need to confront her or ask one of her friends if she left with a guy.

your reply should have been. ' bring your friend over. we have a couch ' or ' cool hope your friend has room for one more '

Acousticpixie14 6

Dear People Who Say She Was Drunk, The FML clearly states that his wife's friend was drunk and she was driving her home. Hence, OP's wife was not drunk. Sincerely, Kylie P.S. I still think the "she's" was the typo and her friend is a gay man.

' honey ... I'll be at my friends house. she said she's drunk and wants me to come talk . see ya in the morning !'

Call her to make sure she is okay and get some clarifying details then. I don't think being concerned by a discrepancy makes you paranoid or mistrustful.

LesCDeal 6

I know that my iPhone's autocorrect is capable of some pretty bizarre things, but I've never had it change 'her' to 'his'. What's even more troubling is that if her friend was drunk and your wife was apparently sober, why the need to stay at "her" place? That's not what married couples should be doing, regardless of the friend's sex. Unfortunately, there is no easy way for you to immediately find out what is going on. You will just have to watch out for any unusual behavior in the coming days and weeks. Be on the lookout. I'm not saying she is cheating, but this 'Freudian Slip' is in line with someone trying to hide something. I just don't see how she would confuse her girl friend with a 'he'. I know I would never do that. Give her the benefit of the doubt, but keep your eyes open.