Emotional support

By losingit - 19/10/2010 04:30 - United States

Today, I learned I was adopted and that my parents had died in a car accident when I was really young. My girlfriend was sitting next to me when I got the news, and several hours later broke up with me in a text stating, "I don't want to be with someone who doesn't have real parents." FML
I agree, your life sucks 84 340
You deserved it 3 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

That's when you tell her that you don't want to be with someone who's been banged more times than a screen door.

what a bitch, she clearly was't worth being with anyways. cheer up u will find someone better in no time.

Comments

holy crap I don't usually rate or comment but man that sucks, I can't believe how much of a bitch your ex is. that's just cruel. not fyl, op... just an opportunity to find a gf who truly cares for. :)

no, I find that lucky since you can definitely say she's a shallow immature girl who doesn't deserve you nor should she be worth any more of your time. be lucky you have good parents who adopted you and find a better girl, please?

Bitch :/ I agree with everyone else, you deserve better.

Thank God you got rid of this idiot girlfriend!!! I would sigh with relief....that was a close one!

You don't want to be with someone who would think those things anyway. And you also don't want to be with someone who considers text message breakups to be acceptable. She's cold-hearted...good riddence I say.

V90 I love the blue hair...how about we hook up, so I can run my fingers through it...?

cmb87 0

That's when you text her back and say that's good cuz I don't wanna be with someone who's a bitch. And probably an accident and a mistake too, which is much worse than being adopted.

Hollisterbabe11 0

WTF? She is pure evil and karma will come to her! It's not your fault and she's a stupid bitch for dumping you for that reason. sorry OP

rinzy 3

you should have said "good, cuz I don't want to be with a shallow, uncaring bitch"