Doppelganger

By eleonor - 02/12/2008 04:57 - France

Today, I sent a text message to my boyfriend, saying, "Come over in an hour, I love you." An hour later, the doorbell rang. It was my ex, looking happy and still as smitten with me as before, with a bunch of roses. I'd got the wrong number. My ex and my boyfriend have the same name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 307
You deserved it 45 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, my ex-girlfriend who I still have feelings for sent me a text saying "Come over in an hour, I love you." I take a bunch of roses over to her house, only to find that her boyfriend has the same name as me. She texted the wrong guy. FML.

Why did you have the ex's #...? Poor guy. Do him a favour and double check your messages, especially if you know you have two people with the same name in there..

Comments

shaaaaame! Poor guy! 'You totally deserved it' couldnt have put it better tbh.

From his side: "today my ex who I am still madly in love with me texted me asking me to come over and saying that she loved me; I had never felt so happy before in my life. I quickly ran to go get her some flowers so I could show her how much I love, only to have her tell me 'oops wrong number' when I arrived. razorblades here I come."

fml_lover15 0

geez if i were you i'd feel horrible, i mean c'mon. at least have the decency to check the number before sending!!! f*** his life, not yours.

what made this an fml? Did you go ahead and do him or something like that?

hahaha! delete your ex's number jerkface, poor dude

52, why wouldn't she? Never had a good break up? And why the F shouldnt she be allowed to date someone with the same name? I felt bad for the ex when i started to read the comments but now my pity for you fills me from top to bottom. Jerk.