Devious

By James - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, we got our yearbooks for school. I opened to my profile to see that they misspelled my first name which is James. They wrote Lames. FML
I agree, your life sucks 164 348
You deserved it 13 331

Top comments

ambrosia21 0

The yearbook editors are supposed to triple check the names to prevent that kind of stuff. sorry you were the subject of their carelessness/incompetence.

toxxiclove 0

if you have a sucky life you could convice people you're the new exchange student. hello. my name is lames. pronounces lah-mez. oh lala.

Comments

I don't think that was a typo. People are jerks.

manoverboard 0

Or maybe YOU spell YOUR name wrong. Ever think of that, Lames?

U WOULD'VE GOT SO MUCH SHIT FOR THAT!

mochiko 0

too bad this is fake. i mean who gets their yearbook on march? (which was when this was posted)

cheerleader847 0

I agree!!! and secondly, You say your name is "James", but your nickname is "rusty2020". ........It doesn't take a genius to figure out this is fake. :/

IScreamRawr 4

Dude, chillax. Those are stupid reasons for it to be fake. Rusty just his username. People get yearbooks in march.

I don't know that it is that unreasonable to get your yearbook in March... We would always get our yearbooks from the PREVIOUS year towards the end of the year, march/april. I didn't get my Senior yearbook until the Spring semester of my freshman year in college... Sucks to hear about your misfortune, Lames.

this happened to some guy at my school. his name is Donald and they spelled his name doland XD

sucks for you Lames. but as a former yearbook editor I cansay it takes a LOT of red tape with the printing company and all the seniors parents who are paying for an expensive senior ad and then all the layouts and all- I could go on and on. don't blame them.

hey, dont feel bad, I was in my yearbookin like five different section and they misspelled my name in every one of them!