Dating sucks

By Anonymous - 26/11/2021 19:59

Spicy
Today, I had a horrible date with this guy I’ve been seeing. He wanted me to give it up, but I wasn’t ready, so he dumped me on the spot. I went home crying to my mother and her response was, “Stop being such a prude! What are you? Ten? Grow the fuck up!” Thanks mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 397
You deserved it 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It’s okay to have higher standards than other women, your mother included. The one for you will see your value and know waiting it worth it. Anticipation makes sex better anyway.

Just given away my virginity to the girl i love last monday. I’m 25 years old and I’m glad I waited :). Was a wonderful experience

Comments

It’s okay to have higher standards than other women, your mother included. The one for you will see your value and know waiting it worth it. Anticipation makes sex better anyway.

Just given away my virginity to the girl i love last monday. I’m 25 years old and I’m glad I waited :). Was a wonderful experience

You probably missed out on an excellent future with a fine quality human being.

Facts of life as I see them (others may see them differently and that’s OK): (1) Nobody gets to force anyone to have sex with them if the other person isn’t willing. But, (2) The primary purpose of dating is usually to find a person you can have a long term and intimate relationship with - And for most people that ultimately includes sexual contact. You don’t buy a car without driving it and you don’t get married or live together without a sexual relationship unless both are asexual. It’s not necessarily strange or even unreasonable if after going with you for what he though was an appropriate time, your boyfriend ended the relationship when it wasn’t going to go where he wanted to go. So, I see some of both sides. Nobody gets to force you to do what you don’t want to do. But nobody gets to force your ex to continue a sexless relationship either. Not all relationships are destined to last. When the relationship won’t meet both people’s needs and values and you try to make it work but it won’t work, then it’s time to move on.

diraven 15

Don't you know every mom dreams their daughter will be an 11-year-old ****?

Nah, mom obviously screwed her own life by putting up way too soon, and now wanst you to just have your life screwed just like her.