Cravings

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, on my way home from work, I decided to bring my pregnant wife a bouquet of roses to surprise her. Her response? "Why didn't you get me something useful, like chicken wings, instead?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 234
You deserved it 11 126

Top comments

Hayman68 4

She is pregnant so it makes sense that she would be moody and have cravings...

just bite your tounge bro she's prego and grouchy so your best bet is to get her some damn chicken or sleep on the couch!

Comments

She's hormonal, you better get used to it especially if there's a while until the baby is born.

just say sorry I love you and ask what you can do 4 her

ThisRandomChild 0

That's 100% true...When a woman is pregnant almost all her attention is towards getting the baby what it wants, when it wants it..and a baby hardly ever wants flowers. lol It was sweet for the OP to think of his wife and do that for her, but unfortunately he didn't give them to her right after she watched a chick-flick. Awhile into the pregnancy they get really emotional so if you put on a sappy movie, and then so something sweet for them they will be so happy. If the cravings are getting really strong, maybe you should keep a candy bar somewhere you can just grab it when she needs it.

Wait until you get pregnant and see how fat you get!

CountOrlandu 3

Perhaps you're not fully aware how awesome your woman is! ;) neither YDI, nor FYL

Say, "They're being cooked, but I got these for you until they're finished" ;)

I love how the woman will just laugh and say it's hormones, while if this were vice versa, the man would be a complete asshole.

Bathory_fml 0

Men don't really have to go through pregnancy hormones...so...it's a bit hard to compare.

muchagente 5

if only i could carry out a child i'd do it to save the one i love from the trouble. as i can't, i prefer to keep my mouth shut, and i recommend doing the same to you.

Gotta love pregnant women! Next time, food & flowers.

SpectSelf 0

shes pregnant and moody. no big deal