Confused

By StUbbY - 09/07/2009 14:01 - Canada

Today, I was waiting in line for breakfast at the McDonald's drive-thru. After getting so fed up that the line hadn't budged for 10 mins, I pulled out of the line, only to realize I was waiting behind 2 parked cars that were just to the left of the drive-thru lane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 814
You deserved it 59 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I saw something like this once. At a landmark I was visiting, my friends and I had parked a long way away and walked up to it. We were laughing about how slow the line was, as we walked past about 100 cars all idling, and not going anywhere. When we got up pretty close to the front, we noticed the first car was simply parked on the side of the road, and the second driver didn't notice, so they were politely waiting. It didn't really matter, there were only about 6 open spaces in the parking lot anyways. :) I walked to the second car and told him, so he went around. About the 4th car in line stopped and waited. They were all gone when we came back down an hour later, so I'm guessing the car finally got moved. I saw someone do what you described at an In-N-Out in Los Angeles. They just pulled up in one of the drive-thru lanes, stopped, and walked over to the bank next door. I saw him do it while I was waiting inside, so i mentioned it to the cashier. They sent someone running over to the bank to have it moved, and called the towing company in case they didn't come out quick enough. :)

AAAAHHHH12 2

Comments

seb12992 0

You must feel real smart after that one...

Colby_Colbert 0

FYL 4 wanting 2 eat @ McDonald's

Colby_Colbert 0

FYL 4 wanting 2 eat @ McDonald's

Colby_Colbert 0

FYL 4 wanting 2 eat @ McDonald's

Colby_Colbert 0

Protip: The last time it was okay to use '2' instead of 'to' and '4' instead of 'for' was in like, 1999. Only old people who just discovered texting/the internet still do that. Also, ShartDonalds ≠ funny.

Natural Selection needs to be more selective =P if we were in the jungle you would have been eaten lol

noshitsherlock 0

hhahahaha. At least this one isn't as bad as the one with the psycho at Dunkin Donuts

Olivia412 0

Hey man I love mcdonalds. And yeah that's a pretty dumb moment you had hahaha