Coming soon…

By bieberslayer - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, in my AP Biology class, a student informed us she'd read that Antarctica had completely melted due to global warming, to which my friend gushed, "Yeah! It's been melted for, like, months." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 518
You deserved it 2 284

Top comments

Comments

san251 10

I hope they weren't recommended by their teachers for AP. Not all Americans are idiots.

Did you walk into special ed by accident?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ur2nvthis85 3

Reminds me of the commercial where the woman says "They can't put anything on the Internet that's not true" and when questioned about her source she responds with "The Internet."

ur2nvthis85 3

What are you getting at with this? That biology is to easy to be an AP course? If so then you are soooo wrong. Biology is full of complex concepts and terminology; it is about life, which is immensely complex. Or maybe you don't know what AP means? If I misunderstand you, forgive me, but as a bio nerd I must defend my subject.

Kclivi 6

I think they meant that it was sad that this occurred in an AP class. As I biology nerd as well I understand your frustration ;)

Oh I'm stupid... sorry for the confusion. I agree about that.

mehwhocares 9

It was my understanding that everyone had heard. A-buh-buh-buh-buh-bird, bird, bird, buh-bird's the word!

It is simply impossible to not sing that in your head once you've heard it.

oj101 33

Yeah, and? Everyone knows that. And the fact that Europe is a country too. Do keep up please

I fear for humanity... I mean c'mon, I think even special needs children (no insult) know better...

N3766 20

But..., but you are a talking falcon!