Brain Bleach Please!

By yepi'mblindnow - 13/07/2017 11:48

Spicy
Today, my mom asked me to back up her phone. When I downloaded all of her pictures and checked to make sure they were all saved, I accidentally saw the topless photos she's been sexting my dad. I can erase the files, but not the images in my mind. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 727
You deserved it 791

blackbird8 tells us more.

blackbird8 10

OP here. Update: my mom asked me to back up her phone again this weekend :O Since she saves everything on her phone she doesn't have enough storage for updates, so I have to back up and clear her phone fairly frequently. This weekend she told me she needed me to back up her phone AGAIN...I politely declined. And then had to explain to her why #AWKWARD. It's not the fact that they're boobs (duh, I have boobs; 50% of the world has boobs) it's that they're sexts. Also, she took them at work. Apparently my parents have a wild side.

Top comments

species4872 19

Be thankful she was just topless.

I don't know what kind of sex you're having, but boobs definitely serve a function during sex.

Comments

Could be worse, you could have seen the dick pics your dad most likely send back. Boobs despite being sexualized are most of all just to feed babies and serve almost no function during sex.

I don't know what kind of sex you're having, but boobs definitely serve a function during sex.

ArbiterOfFML 24

Someone hand this person holy water for their eyes lol

well I wana say you deserve it for looking through the photos. at least it was just of her topless and not any other pictures

random _generator_v2 12
jamielusions 19

Not trying to be rude but I never understood why people complained about these things. I've seen my mom naked ever since I was little. Same thing with my dad and sister. Maybe it's just common where I live? I asked in a group chat and 17/20 answered. 15/17 had seen their parents naked before. I guess I can understand because these are topless sext pics and not just your mother topless.

Blucanary 6

HAHAHA! Mama needs some sweet livin' too!