Bored

By Anonymous - 26/05/2021 02:01

Spicy
Today, my wife asked me when will my sex drive just stop. I'm only 39. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 219
You deserved it 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If the physical attraction is gone, I would expect things to spiral out of control quickly. You really need to get this sorted ASAP.

Comments

TomeDr 24

Maybe you should concentrate on learning how to please her. If you please her and make the sex good for her, I guarantee you it will be wonderful for you. If you’re selfish in bed, you’re going to be a very lonely sex deprived person.

Are you sex addict? Maybe you're lacking in satisfying her and she's tired of always satisfying you without her reaching climax in return.

If the physical attraction is gone, I would expect things to spiral out of control quickly. You really need to get this sorted ASAP.

While it may sound cruel, when the sex drives of the spouses are badly unbalanced the marriage is heading for a rocky end. Sex is an important part of the glue that holds couples together. It’s not everything but it is important. Wife’s apparent lack of interest in sex could be due to many things, some reasons might could be improved, others may not be readily improved. There is no reason to play the blame game, it’s a problem that either can be solved or improved or it’s a deal breaker. Only the individuals know for sure. If I was a betting man I would bet either husband or wife files for divorce within 1-2 years.

bleachedraven 14

fml makes me hate sex. It's all ******* tainted. Maybe instead of pleasure he gave her pain and she's sick of it.