Body shaming ain't cool

By grotesque sexy - 05/10/2020 02:02 - United States - Portland

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend refused to have sex with me because I have ass acne. The reason I have ass acne is from working out to lose weight. I was trying to lose weight because he wouldn't have sex with me because I was too fat. I can't win. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 021
You deserved it 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Girl, you need to dump that asshat. Find someone who doesn’t force you to change

why the hell are you still with him?! there's plenty of good guys out there who either don't care what you look like or prefer bigger women. lose 150 lb instantly by dumping his sorry ass

Comments

Girl, you need to dump that asshat. Find someone who doesn’t force you to change

DragonflyGal 2

A superwanker move. Dump Him!

I'll need a button "You deserve better".

You don't get ass acne from working out. And any man you hang out with who won't have sex with you (for whatever reason) is not a boyfriend, but a "pal" or a "buddy."

The sweat can cause acne. Also if shes on a diet that could cause them too.

No, and no. Go talk to a dermatologist.

theyellowgoose 3

I agree with you, however, you can get acne from working out. it's from fabric tubing repeatedly and sweat. she needs to dump this jerk though.

maemae1021 1

yes..you can. heat bumps and clogged pores from sweat. can happen on any part of your body. some people are just lucky and dont get it.

Always had to fight body-acne more when I was avid about working out. Just saying, it is a thing. Sorry OP. **** HIM!

why the hell are you still with him?! there's plenty of good guys out there who either don't care what you look like or prefer bigger women. lose 150 lb instantly by dumping his sorry ass

OP, invest in some toys and dump the idiot.

coius 23

Good news! Once you lose the weight, you’ll look so good you’ll realize you’re too good for him, leave him and find someone who finds you attractive no matter what. Or at least someone who isn’t a total asshole. This (hopefully soon to be ex) “boyfriend” of yours is so superficial, you can gaurantee that he doesn’t deserve you, as if you end up having kids, i’d even bet he’d cheat using the excuse you gained weight during pregnancy. Also, if he thinks what he said, you can tell him he can kiss your acne’d ass as it’s the last time he’ll see it! Then kick his ass out onto his.

Keep working out, it's good for your health! Also, based on the limited info we have, dump his sorry ass and it will be good on your mental health.

Not a lot of information, but he sounds like an awful and controlling human being! Not every guy, and in fact quite a lot of them are not like that AT ALL! I have blemishes and a few extra pounds from COVID stress, and my SO greets me with "Hey Beautiful" many times a day. It doesn't have to be this way. My last relationship was a series of threats of him finding a "younger and hotter chick easily" and I went with it for TOO long. Don't let this douche bring you down. There are knights out there just waiting for a girl like you!

time to dump his ass and find someone worthwhile