Bit harsh

By Anonymous - 15/01/2022 23:01

Spicy
Today, I swear I'm off men for good after my latest dud date wanted me to pee on his chest to turn him on, and we were only 20 minutes into the first date. The entire male gender are disgusting pigs, no matter how nice they pretend to be. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 249
You deserved it 1 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JillianJuneBug 39

With a mentality like that I hope you stay single. Men deserve better than to be generalized like that.

And women are always complaining about not being able to find a nice toilet! How can we nice guys please you people!?!?

Comments

If you like women more than men, that’s OK. Don’t feel compelled to date people you don’t like. If you just don’t like the men you have dated but are attracted to men in general you are either looking in the places where men hang out who are repulsive to you, or sending off the vibe that you might be attracted to men that are repulsive to you, or screening out men who might be a good match but aren’t attractive enough. You need to take an honest look at your dating goals and standards: (1) Are you screening out the men who might be a good and decent mate but aren’t as attractive as you want? (2) Are you looking for a perfect looking guy who is probably out of your league as far as appearances go? Talk to a close friend and try to get some honest feedback. I suspect you need to adjust your dating standards and focus more on character and less on appearance.

You forget that some men just have a completely inappropriate attitude towards women. If the guy likes to be peed on, good for him. But he should know that few women will share his passion and that he should ask for it on a first date.

Couldn’t agree more. I’m a man, I certainly don’t think I fit into that category. My wife and I were dating for a few months before we got physical. I never pressurised her, asked for anything she was uncomfortable with and 18 years later, still have a great sex life. The thing is, my wife is a foot shorter than me. Had I met her while standing up, I probably wouldn’t have asked her out because of my preconceived ideas of who I wanted to be with. I got to know her while she was sitting next to a mutual friend and we progressed from there. Maybe it’s time to look at the type of person you’re dating, be they male, female or anything else.

And women are always complaining about not being able to find a nice toilet! How can we nice guys please you people!?!?

JillianJuneBug 39

With a mentality like that I hope you stay single. Men deserve better than to be generalized like that.

homehints1001 7

I often find that if you look at the dating history of women who use these generalisations about men they keep dating the worse guys eg bad boys then wonder why their relationships never work.

The idea that "Men are inherently disgusting\evil\kinky and women are saints who put up with them" is an idea used to teach you that you should settle for the first vanilla man who eats with a fork you come across. This particular kink squicked you out, and that's okay, but please don't put yourself in a position where you'll settle--men are not inherently disgusting or evil, and if you think of them that way, you're never going to be able to find one worth your time.

Fun fact: Just because some men are misogynists, doesn't mean you get to be a misandrist in return. If anything, the guy made a lucky escape.

Doom_Kitty 12

Nope, it's not men in general - it's people in general. There are as much female assholes as male, promise. But i don't see where he's done something wrong? He has a kink, you not. That's it. Go separate ways and all is fine.

wysegirl 24

People are disgusting pigs. For only 20 minutes that guy was full of himself. Good luck.