Because reasons

By Off_Road - 04/06/2014 19:30 - United States - North Pole

Today, while on the highway, a guy in a truck sped up to pass me. He was hauling a trailer, which hit me and ran me off the road. I called the cops and followed him all the way into town, where the cops pulled him over. They let him go without even a ticket, because, "He didn't know he hit you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 553
You deserved it 4 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rocker_chick23 27

A sane police officer would give him a ticket anyways for reckless driving.

Filthy pigs. I didn't know I was speeding but I get a ticket

Comments

their should be a number on the back of the truck call it and report it to his boss maybe the boss will take it more seriously, sorry about your car OP I hope it works out for you.

Or his boss may be able to explain why they couldn't arrest the truck driver and explain it better than the cop did as I'm sure there's a valid reason, such as no evidence or proof maybe.

This wouldn't fly in my county. Sorry to hear that op.

been there, had someone ram my car from a complete stop and she "didn't know she hit me"

Take it to court. Thats till a hit and run.

Sathane 21

Lazy cops who don't want the paperwork. I hope you had their badge numbers handy when you went directly to the police station. You went to the police station, right?

*America If you're going to insult something, use the proper word or correct spelling.

MysteryGuitarMan 32

well, thats fair. if i kill someone and say ''well, i did not know he was dead'' i will get away with it.

Not even remotely the same, you're an idiot.