At long last

By Lonile13 - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - Philippines

Spicy
Today, after two years and five months, my boyfriend finally found my clitoris. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 978
You deserved it 6 079

Top comments

That could have been solved by communication early on.

"Day 883: After years of exploring the lush forest and concerningly plentiful food sources (that can't be healthy for her), I've finally made out the crest just over the horizon. With great emotion, I note that by this time tomorrow, I will have reached the ********. I can almost taste victory. I think that's what I'm almost tasting. "

Comments

damn... i clicked could have happened to me because I wanted to say ydi. Totally your own doing

Yea, why does it sometimes say that could've happened to me?

Because the FML team refuses to acknowledge that it was a dumb idea to begin with. Just ignore it and pretend it says YDI; that's what everyone else does :P (Sometimes if you're really lucky they'll change it back to YDI for one post, then delete all the related comments and pretend that it looked that way all along.)

"Day 883: After years of exploring the lush forest and concerningly plentiful food sources (that can't be healthy for her), I've finally made out the crest just over the horizon. With great emotion, I note that by this time tomorrow, I will have reached the ********. I can almost taste victory. I think that's what I'm almost tasting. "

I wish I could give this two thumbs up, but fml won't let me.

I like how you actually calculated the number of days in 2 years and 5 months to make your comment more legit

Is he giving up there, or is he going to spend the next decade looking for your G-spot?

Guide each other, be open and tell each other your likes and dislikes... Maybe even try out different positions?

verg_fml 2

I have a feeling that that doesn't occur much between OP and her boyfriend.

Isn't this a good thing that he finally found it? Where's the Fml?

Sorry, but that's on you. It's called communication.

Slavgaard 16

and if you pointed it out.. would have been 5 seconds.....sigh