At last!

By neverStopLaughin - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I moved out of my parents' basement. After I hugged my parents, I walked out the door, only to remember I'd left my phone in the kitchen. I opened the door to see my parents dancing with joy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 672
You deserved it 14 408

Top comments

fretforyerlatte 0

oh cry me a river. they're happy to have the house to themselves. now they get to have sex whenever they want. don't be such a baby.

Comments

and you thought it was good to put fake fml Op?

Obviously they were dancing because they planned in selling the phone you left in the kitchen!

They were happy to finally be able to dance naked in the living room and bang in the kitchen....something they haven't done in maybe 18 years or so. Cut 'em some slack. They deserve a little uninterrupted nookie - unless they're making you pay for college yourself, get over it.

This is definitely a candidate for having a "So ******* what?" vote to click,

They are probably thrilled that you are growing up into a responsible adult! This is a big deal, and I'm sure that they are very proud of you. Don't assume they are merely happy to have you out of the house. If they are normal parents, they love you more than you could ever imagine and only want you to start living YOUR life.

snowmarfrapenis 0

Hahaha, well my parents will probably be happy when i move out. But dancing, that's actually funny. Of course you were living in their basement. And you probably reached the age limit where you should of moved out a while ago.