Asleep at the wheel

By Bengemon825 - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Manchester

Today, I was trying to sleep in the car, and when I went to rest my face on my fist, our car hit a bump and I ended up punching myself in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 158
You deserved it 4 317

Top comments

MdMan2 23

Are you weak because it hurt? Or are you strong because it hurt? We may never know OP.

I feel you. A few weeks ago the same thing happened to me, except when we hit the bump, my finger went straight into my nose. Ouch.

Comments

I mean, is this even considered a FML, I mean all you did was punch yourself in the face.

I've seen FMLs that were way less intense. I think it qualifies.

"All you did was punch yourself in the face." Do you hear yourself when you type? Does that last sentence I typed make sense? I'm not sure.

If you take a look at the comments policy there's this: "Please don't post any comments which question the validity of an FML (accusing the original poster of submitting a fake story, or arguing that an anecdote is "not FML worthy" or "even "not an FML" based solely on your own personal intuition or opinion isn't very fair. Furthermore, it ruins the other users' reading experience)."

I've got to hand it to you OP, this FMLs got a pretty good punchline

I feel you. A few weeks ago the same thing happened to me, except when we hit the bump, my finger went straight into my nose. Ouch.

MonstreBelle 28

At least your hand was near your face and not your ass when it happened. Better to have a finger up the nose than a finger up the asshole.

I've had that happen to me before it sucks. Honestly if people say they haven't done this at some point they are lying.

MdMan2 23

Are you weak because it hurt? Or are you strong because it hurt? We may never know OP.

Talk about bad timing OP. Don't beat yourself up about it

qdawg06 23

I wish I was in the car to witness this, because I actually find this hilarious. But I hope it didn't hurt too much OP.

Why would you even want to rest your head on your fist? Your arm or a rolled up sweater are much more comfortable.

I apologize for laughing at your expense OP, but the visual was hilarious! I hope there are no I'll effects.

Quit hittin' yourself. Quit hittin' yourself. Quit hittin' yourself.