Are you sure?

By yourekillingme - 19/02/2016 04:12 - United States - Mission

Today, I went to see a doctor because I have been feeling of pressure in my chest. After running numerous tests, I was told I was perfectly healthy and had nothing to worry about. I made it as far as the front door before I collapsed and had to be rushed to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 094
You deserved it 1 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good news: you're already near a doctor! Bad news: not a very good doctor..

tounces7 27

Well, at least you were at a doctors office when it happened, and not driving on the road home.

Comments

Well i am super curious as to what it was. I hope you come back to tell us op!

I've gone through so many doctors appointments and so many mid diagnosis or none at all! I know the pain of knowing there's something wrong and not being able to do anything about it, I'm so sorry you have to go through this:( Ask if it could be chest myopathy, it's rare but if you feel shortness of breath accompanied with it this could possibly be your answer :) please feel better soon:) keeps us informed!!

hope they put on Nitro-glycerine .. sounds like angina

Typical doctors, they really have no idea and never will. just a bunch of quacks

Bigfabthetruth52 22

Sometimes it's better to get multiple opinions especially on respiratory issues like that from different sources.

Well I hope the ER finds out what's going on!!!

Sounds like this doctor offered to do "extra credit" for their professor to get their degree. I hope you feel better, though!

I've been hearing more and more stories like this, of people going to the hospital to get things checked out and being told there's "nothing wrong." What the hell is going wrong with our healthcare system?