Annoying and creepy

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Singapore

Today, my coworker insisted there must be an underlying, romantic reason for why I spend so much time teaching him everything, and that I didn't mean it when I told him that's what I'm paid to do. I'm actually supposed to train this guy for three weeks. Two more weeks to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 302
You deserved it 2 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have your supervisor speak to him about it.

But that's just the easy, simple, mature answer. What she should do is make out with other people in front of him, meeting his sullen eyes mid tonsil hockey.

Comments

Well, think about how you go about teaching him. If you do act a bit flirty whilst doing it, or wear slightly more revealing clothing, then you can understand why he might think so. The best thing to do would be to tone down any hint of flirting, or if that doesn't work, go to your supervisor and calmly/maturely explain the situation.

I think you are right guys always get the wrong idea

I never said ALL guys get the wrong idea. I suggested it was possible the OP is naturally flirty and/or friendly and this guy took it the wrong way.

KennKenn 0

Shouldn't be that bad. Might only be a small crush and nothing more.

Make your company's Human Resources department aware of the situation. His behavior is "Stalker 101" and the company needs to be given a heads-up so to protect you.

fakeaccountX 6

Just screw him and get it over with.

Pat him on the head and tell him when he matures he'll understand what business training is all about.

Well, if he's not obnoxious about it, then I think you should give him a chance. You two could get to know each other better, go on a date or two, and maybe you'll find out that you're made for each other. Everything's possible :)

starberries 0

Tell him it's nothing romantic it's just that he had very nice skin and you would like to wear it as a Halloween consume. I GUARANTEE he will leave you alone after that :)

be a hard bitch and show him who is alpha in here... teach him to be quiet.

mintypoison 22

Well duh. All women worship at the alter of dicks, right? /sarcasm I hope you reported him OP. D: He should be fired ASAP.

ah singapore men are the best huh