Almost made it

By anon9876542 - 20/08/2009 11:02 - Australia

Today, I drank 1.5 litres of water. I didn't go to the bathroom for 9 hours. During my one-hour trek home on public transport, I was busting to pee but I managed to hold it. Walking 200 metres from my bus stop to my house was agony, but I still held it. When I got to my front door, I peed my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 099
You deserved it 45 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xiloveyoux3 0

why didn't just stop at like a fast food restaurant or something on the way? Or wherever you were for 9 hours, i assume must have had a bathroom.

You know, doing that is bad for your kidneys. And, from what I hear, dialysis is NOT fun. Go pee.

Comments

YDI for using metric and making us convert that from liters to quarts which never translates nicely. Next time use the bathroom with more frequency. Even Superman has to pee.

You realise there are other countries in the world right? I would seriously stop your whining now. You have other things to do, such as pulling the stick out of your ass. Or maybe its too far up now. Dipshit american.

Way to make us Americans look like conceited fools. Thanks so much for that. You're probably trolling, but that doesn't mean you didn't make people overseas hate us even more. When I travel I don't want to have to deal with that.

Lintriel 0

at least you didn't pee IN the bus!

joemama13 0

dude, i feel ya...one time i had to pee so bad on my 1.5 hour commute home that i actually blacked out (while still conscious) and to this day i don't remember portions of that drive home. but i still didn't pee my pants, so FYL.

YDI for using the metric system. WTF is a litre???

Irraesh 2

okay....do the guy who said "fyl for using liters" .....only two countries do not use metric. Every other country uses liters, meters, etc. The US has to be "special" and have our own system of measurement.

It seems to me like your an ignorant asshole. its what nearly every country in the world uses as a form of measuring water. So STFU.

Wester195 0

He/she is right. Ounces cups gallons quarts pints

Way to give yourself a urinary tract infection.

Wester195 0

Man if I wasn't an american I would never have been able to be considered smart for breathing

I doubt you live here in Australia, if you only drank 1.5L a day then you would be dehydrated in no time.

i bet there was tears of relief in your eyes XD