All shook up

By Mike - 15/12/2010 11:57

Today, while giving a brief presentation at work, I blanked out on what I was going to say. I tried to make a joke and tell them I'd had a brain fart, but all I managed to say was, "I farted." Well, at least they all laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 063
You deserved it 8 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The technical name for not being able to think of the correct word is um...uh...

Comments

The technical name for not being able to think of the correct word is um...uh...

knight0748 5

haha, you screw up, it's actually know as hmm.. wait, huh?

Haha, I hope that cut the tension, and that the rest of the presentation was delivered with ease.

That's exactly why I always say, "my train of thought just derailed."

How's this for crude and low class? if I ever find out where you live I'll curl one out into my hand and ping it at your windows!

I don't understand your problem Mr. Lemur? I demand an explanation and I demand it this instant! FOR TROYYY!!!! xD

Ninjafriends 1

You turned a FML into something really funny. Good job!

perdix 29

Sadly, that was the most effective piece of information you have, and ever will, deliver in your tedious, pointless presentations.

I could just picture that! haha. that's hilarious!

MfailK 0

Yeah I could just smell it, hilarious.

I guess you rectum all with that gasser of a presentation. Did they poot you in for a promotion? And did they colon you for further projects?

Julia, it's really hard to come up with new puns dealing with farts and shit. The "shitty situation" joke has officially been run into the ground, so Trollzy is doing his best. I, for one, applaud your attempts, Sir Anteater.

Since you didn't join in and start a pun war, that shows just how desolate the landscape really is for puns dealing with flatulence.

There's little I can do to change the course of the prevailing wind, Trollzy. I can try to hold it in and stay silent but deadly, but there's no need to raise a big stink about it. This may all just be hot air, but I think you're emission the point here. Anyway, I'm going to go back to listening to my favorite politician...Putin.