WTF? FML!

By ricky the sage - 05/10/2013 00:04 - United Kingdom - Coventry

Today, I was on the bus, heading to work, when the girl beside me started yelling at me, claiming I was staring down her shirt. I did no such thing, but the driver nonetheless stopped the bus and made me get off, all under the withering glares of the other passengers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 433
You deserved it 3 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rainhawk94 27

that girl should get over herself

Comments

jw90 18

I definitely would of done something to embarrass her back. Like yell,"get your hand out of my pants!

What a dick and her well you know people like her op just want attention no matter what it is it's not your fought and I hope you have better days ahead

Wow..if you paid to get on the bus then you should get your money back.

I would of said "sweetie I wasn't staring at your boobs, Im not into girls"

SwtCherryPie 26

This kind of stuff pisses me off. If you don't want a guy looking down your shirt, then don't wear clothing that allows it. I'm the type of girl that always wears T-shirts, but if I do wear something revealing, it's because I want people to notice what I'm trying to show off. Don't dress like a ***** if you don't want to be treated like one.

Oh you're SUCH a special snowflake. Please. There is no doubt that what that girl did is wrong but JUST BECAUSE YOU choose to wear t-shirts, don't look down on other people who don't. If a woman wants to wear a v-neck shirt, then let her. It's her body. You are totally feeding in to **** shaming and you act like you're so special just because you "dress respectfully". Get over yourself.

She is probably an attention seeker... Feel bad for you..

You're allowed to look at um op. When I go to the beach I look at um til I get a bad sunburn and my eyes hurt.

So what if you were? No harm in taking a glance