WTF? FML!

By ricky the sage - 05/10/2013 00:04 - United Kingdom - Coventry

Today, I was on the bus, heading to work, when the girl beside me started yelling at me, claiming I was staring down her shirt. I did no such thing, but the driver nonetheless stopped the bus and made me get off, all under the withering glares of the other passengers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 433
You deserved it 3 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rainhawk94 27

that girl should get over herself

Comments

tsent8 15

You should have stared down her shirt for real. If you were gonna be kicked off at least get a show.

if you were gonna kicked off might as well have gotten one last good look or told her and her saggy ******* off. if she felt uncomfortable she could've simply moved to another seat

What a load of crap. Even if you did stare down her shirt you did nothing illegal. He had no just reason to kick you off

You don't have to do something illegal to get kicked off a bus, but I see your point nonetheless.

sexual harassment is illegal, and the "victim"(in this case) determines what is considered harassment

43 and that is what's wrong with society.

It may not be illegal #15 but it's extremely indecent and perverted. Just cuz it's not illegal doesn't make it a decent thing to do to someone.

Octwo 16

Don't show it off if you don't want people to look. Once you start believing society can dictate where you're allowed to move your own eyeballs, humanity is truly doomed. Its not like the only shirts available to women have a huge gap between their breasts.

You don't have to do something illegal to get kicked off the bus. You can get kicked off for swearing too much or just being a disturbance in general.

Honestly #83? So now you're the victim because it's always what the woman wears? We shouldn't have to wear a turtle neck because you can't control yourself. Divert your freaking eyes to something else.

Not that simple it's diverted in our DNA to do it their are plenty of guys who say no in our head but another part of us says yes!

As a female, I was raised that if you dont want someone to look, than do not show it off. If I am wearing a short skirt/low cut top and someone is looking at my ass/chest, I cant complain. If someone looks, it is not harassment by any standard.

reminds me of 'what would you do ' maybe nobody spoke up even though they noticed you didn't...

Sorry OP she just wanted to be an attention ***** and you were just a quick way to get some.

BriCx 8

She is probably one of those girls who wines on Facebook about how "ugly" she is so she can get sympathy comments. The things people do for attention...

I prefer people who just rum around and don't get others in trouble.

Dawnstempest 17

I prefer people who whiskey me off my feet.

Iseewutudidthar and beery much liked it.