WMD FML

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Netherlands

Today, I used the restrooms at the shopping mall. The cleaning lady stepped in after me, immediately turned around and very demonstratively started spraying air freshener. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 639
You deserved it 6 752

Top comments

Casrein 0

what has this world come to when you're judged for taking a dump x . x

Comments

mylifesucksserio 15

How can you tell... you have no nose... (haha sorry but I had to do that stupid "joke")

KFCkoolaidWaterm 0

Haha^^. But seriously, don't make fun of Voldemort's nose; it's purely just an example of rhinoplasty gone wrong... Anyways, OP is nasty! Why would you go to a public bathroom and take a really bad crap? Do you not realize all the bacteria when you flush in a public bathroom goes up into the air? That's gross. Do it at home where you can have your toilet seat down while you flush.

Casrein 0

what has this world come to when you're judged for taking a dump x . x

id be like ' yeah, i did that.' take pride in your work.

That's when you laugh at the cleaning lady's misery. After all, you dropped a bomb for this very purpose >:)

How about a courtesy flush? It's bound to stink up the place if you just let it mellow while you wipe for eternity.

I make it a point to give courtesy flushes when I'm forced to use a public bathroom. I don't want to smell my shit, so I won't force an innocent bystander to smell it either. It's just doing the right thing. Besides, it's not like you are running the sink for hours, it doesn't waste much water.

TerrorDollie 0

FHL! She has to smell that while she cleans!

Lol OP, least you haven't done what some sick women do in public restrooms. Oh the horrors that have been left behind~

If you didn't know shit stinks before now, FYL and YDI.

RedPillSucks 31

The more you go, the more you know.