By RustyGuy - 05/03/2010 18:31 - Canada

Today, while in bed, my nose became runny. Being as tired as I was, I decided to ignore it until the morning. Turns out it was a nose bleed, and my pillowcase is ruined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 695
You deserved it 28 539

RustyGuy tells us more.

To add to the details: 1) The Pillowcase is part of a full set, so if I can't manage to get the blood out... and anyone who has tried removing dried blood knows its friggen hard... It's going to be very hard to find a matching replacement. 2) The reason I was so tired is because I'm an animation student at BCIT, and am working my ass off to finish my demoreel on time. I haven't had a proper nights sleep in quite some time. Still; i probably should have grabbed a tissue.

Top comments

DarkRadiance1UP 0

why would you deliberately ignore a running nose? that's just disgusting.

Comments

wtfhappenedthist 0

dude that's gross get up and wipe your nose next time...YDI

Classifieds 0

i get nose bleeds very frequently. they feel the same as a runny nose. I try and keep tissue paper by my bed in case I am awoken by one.

123e3 0

FAKE!!!!!! You can so easily tell the difference between a bloody nose and a runny nose. Nice try though.

Seriously? Unless your blood burns or something... You can't smell it when you have a nose bleed, and the texture is more or less the same...

How is it ruined? Just throw it in the wash.

Have you ever tried to get dried blood out?

Misguided_Ghost 0

dude just fucken wash the damn thing a million times till the stain comes out; it helps for me. people these days! psshhh! =

simpledrunkdude 4

To add to the details: 1) The Pillowcase is part of a full set, so if I can't manage to get the blood out... and anyone who has tried removing dried blood knows its friggen hard... It's going to be very hard to find a matching replacement. 2) The reason I was so tired is because I'm an animation student at BCIT, and am working my ass off to finish my demoreel on time. I haven't had a proper nights sleep in quite some time. Still; i probably should have grabbed a tissue.

blueeyes24 0

You get points for actually replying to your post.... barely anyone does. But still they are just pillow cases. Just buy two that are the same colors as your set and no one will ever notice.

welderchick87 0

Dude...I've removed dried blood from denim before (and it had been dry for a day, cuz my bf cut himself and didn't wanna wash the jeans right away)...it's not that ******* hard. Just hand wash it in cold water with dish soap or hand soap...or stick it in the washer and set it to all cold water. It comes out...I'm telling you. Seriously...are you that stupid?

"anyone who has tried removing dried blood knows its friggen hard" - ah no... I've washed dried blood out of stuff several times... if cold water and soap/detergent doesn't work, use stain remover. You'd have to really soak the pillowcase in blood to be such a huge drama... in which case you should be more concerned about your nosebleeds than the pillow case.

dried blood isn't that hard at all.

Use lots of hot water (cold makes it worse) and soap.

ZeroCharisma 0

The same thing actually happened to me when I was little once. I had a runny nose in the middle of the night so, true to little kid form, I simply wiped my nose on my arm. When I woke up, my arm and pillow were smeared with blood.